Temporary Resident 

  • Visitor Visa--a temporary resident visa

  • SuprVisa--visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time

  • Visit Record--Stay in Canada longer 

  • Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)--an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air.

  • Study Permit--foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada

  • Study Permit Extension--if you want to keep studying

  • Open Work Permit--allow foreign nationals to work for any employer in Canada

  • Employer-specific work permit--allow foreign nationals to work for specific employer in Canada

  • Post-Graduate Work Permit--Graduates of certain designated learning institutions are eligible for this work permit

  • Co-op Work Permit--Some study programs include work experience as part of their curriculum. You can apply for a co-op or intern work permit.